Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Peeps, Day 1

| | 0 comments
The peeps came today at the Big Farm!


150 little 1/2 ounce bundles of joy are now filling up the old milk house-turned-brooder/coop.


There's almost nothing sweeter than watching day-old peeps. 


Unless it's watching a 1-year old and 4-year old watching day-old peeps.


Or watching a full-grown adult with his very first day-old peeps.


I'm not sure which was more entertaining. 


All I know is, I'm happy to be around peeps again.  I miss my girls something fierce. 


Tomorrow, girls, tomorrow - I will be back home again tomorrow!

Cheers -

0 comments:

 
Follow Gypsy Farmgirl on Instagram Follow Gypsy Farmgirl on Twitter Follow Gypsy Farmgirl on Flikr Follow Gypsy Farmgirl on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...